Execution and results
The final step of the model developed for the MTM-UAS methodology is the downloading of the Excel file modified by the Python code with the desired outputs: they will be two new different sheets, one called "Acitivity codes", where basically the times for each single activity are reported, and the other one called "Total times", where the total processing time of the working cycle is finally shown. As already mentioned before, also in this case the attached images are refered to the Excel file of the layout 1 of the Catenaccio case, since these are output of the Python code so a general model is not available.
In the above figure, that is the "Activity codes" sheet, four columns are displayed:
- 1.in the first one, called "ID", the ID of the activity considered is shown: the order is not the one of execution, instead it is considered the typology of activity according to the MTM-UAS tables, from 'Get and place' to 'Visual inspection';
- 2.the second one is named "ACTIVITY" and it is for the name of the activities correspondent to the ID;
- 3.the third column, called "ACTIVITY CODE", shows a code related to the specific section to which each activity has been allocated by the code, so that the assessor is able able to verify both the functioning of the toolkit and make some considerations about his assumptions and data inserted;
- 4.the last column is named "ACTIVITY TIME" and contains the time values in TMUs related to each single activity.
Finally the second output sheet is the one showed in the figures below that basically reproduce the content of one Excel sheet:
- 1.In the first seven columns the values of the processing times for each single section are reported in TMUs;
- 2.in the last three columns is instead possible to see the final total value of the processing time for the working cycle considered, in terms of TMUs, seconds and minutes, that is the final and most important outcome of this methodology.